Welcome to The Willows
We are room only accommodation - Breakfast is not included.
Paul and Nic welcome you to The Willows, we are a 4 star family run Guest Accommodation situated on the beautiful golden mile on the shores of Loch Linnhe with views of the Ardgour hills. Located close to Fort William town centre it is approximately a 10-15 minute pleasant stroll along the gardens of Loch Linnhe to the restaurants, bars and shops.
For our guests arriving by bus or train we would recommend a taxi as the bus and train stations are on the north side of the town centre which is about a 20 minute walk to our house, however the bus from Glasgow may stop at the bus stop right outside our house if you ask the driver nicely.
We offer three double rooms, for adults only, each one has an en-suite shower room with fluffy white towels and complimentary toiletries, flat screen smart TV, tea/coffee facilities with a Nespresso coffee machine, silent mini fridge, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi.
In our hallway we have a water cooler which is very popular and a variety of information on local places of interest and sample menus for local restaurants, all displayed in a leaflet stand, there’s also a very useful information booklet in each room.
We have a large, easily accessible car park at the front of the property, motorbikes can be parked at the side of the house if preferred and bicycles can be stored in the garage.
For the comfort of all our guests we are a non-smoking property and have a full fire alarm system and fire certificate, however you can smoke outside on the balcony and cigarette bins are provided.
- Sorry but we do not accommodate children, we can only accommodate a maximum of six adults.
- We do not allow over occupancy in any room, this includes children or infants even with their own cots.
- Sorry but we do not accept pets, we have two rescue dogs and they are terrified of other dogs.
- We are sorry, but unfortunately we don’t have a guest lounge.
- We reserve the right to offer a minimum 2 night stay during the peak season.
- We are open from May to September.
Please contact us for more details on pricing or you can check availability and prices using our secure online booking facility.